Monday, May 20, 2013

Girl Of The Year 2014

Hey guys!
I know it's only May and Saige has only been out for 5 months but there is already some information on the Girl of the Year 2014!

*If you want don't want to know about GOTY 2014 don't continue reading!*

First, we have 2 name possibilities: Teagan and Isabelle! Those 2 names are currently the only names not being used that American girl has trademarked.
I got that information from: http://www.trademarkia.com/company-american-girl-llc-64466-page-1-2

Next, her movie is being filmed right now! She's going to have a movie that is probably going to be released with her in January.

Here's what the movie is going to be about. (Blanche is the Code name that American girl is using for her until they release her)

Blanche Palmer is a 10 year-old girl who has a dream of being a professional ballet dancer, but she has a bit of stage fright when dancing. The stage fright stops her from showing her amazing ballet talent. She has an older sister Jade who is considered the best ballet dancer in her school. Blanche and Jade have a very close relationship with each other, but Blanche feels like she is living in the shadow of her sister’s talent.  Blanche has a competitor named Renata who is the same age and dances with perfection since her parents hired a private coach. Renata criticizes Blanche for small mistakes in her performances. Jackie Sanchez, a retired world class ballerina, then becomes a role model for Blanche and her sister.

I got that information from Doll Diaries: http://dolldiaries.com/american-girl-of-the-year-2014-what-we-know-so-far/

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!
~Hailey~

15 comments:

  1. thanks for the information.i want her name to be isabelle. and just to tell you i have 4 ag dolls.i got my first one when i was six.and im building an ag doll house.and im 8.thanks soso much for the information.kalynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Blanche is just a code name the real name will be Teagan or Isabelle Isabella has also a good chance of being her name!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the info. I have two dolls, McKenna and Saige. I am hoping to get goty 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is already a Girls of Many Lands Isabel. It is possible that it was derieved from Isabelle, and Teagan is probably a more likely name, at least that is what I am thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Mattel owns american girl and girls of many lands. Even if they did Cecile is an american girl doll and girl of many lands. Isabel is still possible. I hope she has really long blonde hair though. Like Julie.

      Delete
  4. I hope they name her Teagan. My sister and I think we know what she will look like.

    Hair: short like Kit's and black
    Eyes: brown or green
    Other: No freckles (since Saige has freckles)

    Now that I know that she is a ballerina, I'm not quite sure if she will have short hair because dancers normally put their hair up in buns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want her name to be isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am was hoping an American girl ballerina will come out! I was hoping because this winter I am starting ballet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no ag dolls =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been collecting American girl since the first linsey and have every girl of the year and i really want to know what it looks like

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes I wish I only had a few dolls I have (23) so many now I might not even get "Blanche"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your article Hailey.Where did you get this information? Thank You again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really hope her name is Isabelle. I have a bunny named Isabelle, but I call her Belle, so I'd probably do the same with her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you tell me about GOTY 2015?

    ReplyDelete